Puthukeril Film & Photography is an Augusta based company focused on Weddings and Families. (Side note: We do travel for weddings, so please email us for price quotes)
We believe that each of our clients have a unique story to tell, and it’s our passion to make that story come to life through each and every one of our photos and films. You will have a peace of mind that your wedding or those ugly Christmas sweater family photos will be captured professionally. Let us be there to make it easy, stress free and most of all fun. We want to be available to you through the entire process.
Let us capture your special day, whatever that may be. A wedding. A graduation. A proposal. A family. A pregnancy.
Your moments matter!
10 fun facts about Brittany:
- I’m married to the most wonderful man and we own a sweet little puppy named Toby.
- I’m South Indian and a very mild spice eater. Ha!
- I love Sushi and Korean BBQ
- I play Volleyball, Basketball, Softball and even dabble at Kickboxing!
- I was born and raised in Canada. Go Raptors!! Go BlueJays!!
- I hated cooking a year ago but now I absolutely LOVE it! Turkey Quinoa Meatballs is a family favorite.
- I love shopping. Clothes and Shoes are my weakness.
- I’m a school teacher and enjoy every moment with my elementary babies!
- When in Georgia…get a truck. So I did!! haha (love the southern life)
- I love Jesus. It’s because of HIS sweet loving grace that I’m alive and thankful today. He has brought me joy through this avenue of photography and I’m so excited to see what else is in store.
10 fun facts about Ben:
- I am South Indian by ethnicity but was born in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, grew up in Dallas, TX and now live in Augusta, GA.
- I absolutely love the technical side, have a huge interest in building computers, getting the latest gadgets, and being resourceful with technology (that’s how I got interested in flying drones).
- My ultimate passion is to be used in the mission field full time sharing the good news of the gospel, whether that is locally or internationally is all in Gods hands!
- I love playing all kinds of sports but I truly get competitive with basketball and ping pong, wish I played more often!
- I work as a Manufacturing Engineer which deals with the tools and processes to build products as quickly and efficiently as possibly, my focus is in New Product Integration and I love what I do!
- I love trying out new and different ethnic foods and experiencing the different tastes and flavors from around the world but by far my favorite is Korean BBQ!
- I don’t enjoying cooking very much but when it comes to grilling that’s a different story, I love grilling any and all types of meats (and sometimes veggies).
- I love first person shooters on PC or console and that was the main reason that I pursued engineering in the first place, I wanted to learn more about how the technology worked that allowed me to play such graphically intense video games!
- I am married to the most wonderful wife a man could ask for, she brings absolute joy and happiness to me, couldn’t imagine doing life without her!
- I love the Lord and I know that he first loved me, so my ultimate desire is to serve Him in all that I do!
Thank you so much for visiting our website, We would love to meet with you for coffee and talk about your photography & film needs.